Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 20

I skipped a few days during which I wore Sweatpants and a Sweatshirt, and my roommate's father came to visit and later inquired if I was alright, because I looked sad.

I wore this during the day. But if you wake up at 1pm, you really can't say in-the-morning.


day 20
Gap chambray shirt, leggings, oxford shirt, grey hat, booooties,
some crappy necklace I wore as a bracelet.

Later that night, I changed because it was dear Krod's birthday. Then we went, and had a doozy of a good time. Hey, you only turn 22 once.


DSC00862


DSC00872

leggings, blazer, camel sweater, rings
(There was a cute hat, but it didn't make it through the photo process. Pity.)


day 20.3

This is what happens when you play around with the fireworks settings.

(Cue Katy Perry).

No comments:

Post a Comment