Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 11

Happy V-day guys. This time of year people tend to be hating on everything romantic. But I got dinner with Krod & A, and am now having a platonic study date with Kdef (who probably counts as my heterosexual non-sexual life partner.) And I keep reminding myself how lovely it is to not have to deal with being in that hazy state of "are we or aren't we?" Or spending it alone. So on this V-day - I'm seeing the silver lining. And it reminds me that I'm ...10 days behind on this 30 30 thing. Or something.

11.1


11.2

Oh. And because we are showing costumes. I was invited on the lovely 11th Friday of February, to a "time machine" party. I went as a nerd. (Is it strange that I had the Harry Potter glasses and electric blue zebra suspenders in my closet already? No?)


11.5

Wait. No once more!

11.3

Black jbrand jeans, pink j crew button up, suspenders, hat, (and shoes that aren't part of the 30/30 but it's ok because it's a costume. And I would never wear this outfit in public or anything. Or all day. Ever.)

1 comment:

  1. baha

    "A"

    it's like pretty little liars. yes, i watch that show.

    ReplyDelete