Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introductions - Shoe



1. Name, blah blah relevant information

Shoe. Senior. English major, econ minor. Currently in the midst of a snowy Chicago winter.

2. How would you describe your style?

I wouldn't. Compared to the other girls, I feel the least knowledgeable about what I wear. Clean? Comfortable? Those are my concerns when/if I wake up in time for class. If I were pressed to say something like "skater LA boy and old british grandma go hand in hand to a club." But in the spirit of honesty - clean.

3. Why are you doing this?

Because.

4. But really.

...I wouldn't take me too seriously.

5. Style Icons.

Don't really have a ton. Girls who seem to put themselves together very easily and still look completely distinct. Kate Lamphear, Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo. I'm sure there are more.

6. Favorite cat video.

Oh, there's just so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment