Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Day Round Up


I've come to discover something about myself through this challenge: if a task doesn't involve school or lab work, it will probably not get done.

This combined with my lack of a camera/having a completely different schedule than all of my roommates creates a poor environment for this challenge to thrive in.

The challenge itself is awesome and really forces you to be creative! I'd recommend it, but don't get too hard on yourself if you can't document it all! I think more than anything, this challenge has really helped me appreciate my closet. By the end I was craving all of my other clothes.

On a lofty note...it also showed me that it's possible to live more simply. It's hard to see the value of things in a society that loves to consume. I am guilty of being a bit materialistic and it's something I'd like to change.

I'm growing up and learning to strike that fine balance between being economical, but stylish. Here's to responsibly putting your best foot forward!

2 comments: