Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 21

Day 21, during which I got up, and decided to look cute in the morning. Believe me, this doesn't happen very often. Which is why it's just that much more funny I have a "fashion" blog. (I prefer to think of this as a "blog" for which lots of funny things happen that might have a sartorial splash.)

Anyways.

day 21.3



day 21.2

them black lace up boots, gap jeans, jcrew white tank, black undertank (which isn't part of 30/30 but hey! A girl's gotta be conservative these days.) Blazer. Grey hat.

And the reason I look emo and downward? Not because of life, but simply because I have this thing where I think it better to spare viewers than look upon The Face That Has Not Slept In Forever. Sorry Kdef. Just pretend there's something cat-like and cute on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment